Conflict Management- (Part 2)
Organizational Behaviour: Management Courses: Conflict Management (Part 2):
– Level of Conflicts.
– Functional and dysfunctional Conflict.
– Conflicts Resolution Techniques….the delicate balance.
– Barriers to conflict resolution
– Negotiation from concept to skills.
– Effective Mediation
What is Organizational Conflict. – Organizational Conflict. – Conflict Performance. – Desirable Conflict Level. – High level of Conflict – Right Choices.
FUNCTIONAL CONFLICT : It is constructive form of conflict . it support the goals of the group and improves its performance.
DYSFUNCTIONAL CONFLICT: It as destructive form of conflict and hinders group.
CONFLICT AND UNIT PERFORMANCE:
– Problem Solving
– Dominance or Confrontation.
A SUGGESTED CONFLICT RESOLUTION FORMAT
– C – Confront the conflict.
– U – Understanding eact others position.
– S – Search for and evaluation the alternatives solutions.
– A – Agree upon and implementation and best solution.
BARRIERS TO CONFLICT MANAGEMENT – 2
– Poor Confrontation Skills.
– Lackness of openness . State the real reason for the conflict.
– Creating a negative climate.
– Poor follow up skills.
– Combative rather than collaborative frame of mind.
THE SIX APPROACH TO NEGOTIATION.
– Developing strategy.
– Getting started
– Building Understanding.
– Mediation — Formal Process.
– mediation– An infront process.
Requirement Of Mediation Process
Refrences: Books to be reffered
: TN CHHABRA.
: STEPHEN P ROBBINS
: DR. SS KHANKA
: LM PRASAD
; Video by Edupedia World(www.edupediaworld.com), Online Education. Click on (https://youtube.com/channel/UC6E97LDJ…) for more Videos. All Rights Reserved.